In just 5 short weeks the 11th annual All Payments Expo 2016 (APEX) will take place on March 21-23 at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans, LA. GiftCard Partners will once again be attending this event and we look forward to seeing new and returning faces at the expo. By collecting the brightest minds and leading talents in retail, payments, and technology, we will learn from today's innovators, build tomorrow's businesses, and chart the future for consumer-centric commerce.
About All Payments Expo 2016
The mission of the expo is to fuel commerce through payment innovation. Over 3 days, the APEX's focus, through three expos, is to dissect technologies affecting today's commerce landscape to better equip the future connected-consumer.
- Merchant Expo - Focuses on predicting the behaviors and attitudes of consumers
- Prepaid Expo - Focuses on enhancing programs using cutting-edge technology
- Gifting Expo - Focuses on the enrichment of gift cards, rewards, and loyalty experiences
Who attends All Payments Expo?
APEX attracts payment decision makers spanning a variety of industries from retailers to technology companies. In 2015 the industries that companies hailed from was widespread, including:
- Retail - Banks, Big Box, Hospitality, Restaurant, Gas and Convenience, Entertainment, and E-Commerce
- Healthcare - Benefits, Health & Wellness Solutions
- Loyalty Programs
- Marketing, Legal, Property Management
- Alternative Financial Services, Check Cashers
- and many, many more
Are you attending the APEX?
We'd love to see you! Set up a time to speak with us at the expo. Click here for more.