As National Employee Wellness Month comes to a close this week, it’s important not to shelve the Corporate Wellness Initiatives you launched so passionately with in the first week of June. An emphasis on employee wellness should be kept throughout the year. Our
June GiftCard Partners eNewsletter is chuck full of great ways to keep that workplace wellness going strong through the remainder of the year…don’t forget flu season is just around the corner.
- Making good health a top priority
- Linking game mechanics with incentives and recognition
- Healthy incentives and their role in wellness programs
- Impressive results from corporate wellness programs
- Wellness incentive spending doubles over four years