Customer incentives and rewards have long been a staple of retail loyalty programs, because they work. People buy more and stay loyal when they are thanked with a gift. Large corporations have also embraced loyalty programs as a way to retain customers and even grow, by offering incentives for customer referrals. One way to improve upon loyalty programs is to offer flexible gifts that everyone can use, like gift cards. Here are just a few of the high points:
- You can buy gift cards in bulk and receive volume discounts.
- You can keep several brands in stock and offer choices, like The Cheesecake Factory, Autozone, Boston Market, Speedway (Gas), 1-800-Flowers…and more.
- Gift cards don’t take up much space and some brands offer eGift Cards, so they can be delivered electronically.
- Brands can reinforce your company point of view. Offer healthy rewards like Whole Foods Market, Subway, GNC, and CVS/pharmacy.
- Receive your gift cards FAST, most are shipped Fedex 2 Day
Enjoy growing your business by providing the ultimate incentives and rewards.