We are less than a month away from the 8th Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) taking place in Washington D.C. The GiftCard Partners team is excited to hosting another educational session this year on, Making Dollars and Sense Out of Wellness Incentives ~ A Candid Industry Discussion. The session includes industry experts and will be a continuation from our earlier webinar this month. Download the webcast recording here.
Haven't heard of the EHBC? The EHBC is a partner for collaboration and networking in the healthcare industry. They offer your company comprehensive and diverse distribution channels in health & wellness. Learn more about the upcoming show here.
What's new for 2016
- H100 Healthiest Employer Award Ceremony (Open to All) – Employers have a chance to be recognized as the Healthiest Employer of the Year!
- Meet with Congressmen & Senators across the House and Senate
- EHBC16 Meditation Lounge
- Inaugural Sleep Works Summit with 4+ sessions dedicated to corporate sleep
- Innovation Pavilion – The latest hip new technologies, products, and solutions
- The Big Wheel – Attendees can win an exotic vacation, great prizes, & more
- Interactive expo experience with wellness circuit
- And so much more
This year's conference has some pretty noteworthy speakers, some of which you may know well.
- Arianna Huffington: President & Editor-in-Chief of The Huffington Post and best selling author of The Sleep Revolution and Thrive
- Nate Boyer: Green Beret, professional athlete, american hero, & global philanthropist and his inspiring story "Anything is Possible"
- Tom Rath: Six time best-selling author. His most recent work is titled "Are You Fully Charged? The 3 Keys to Energizing Your Work and Life"
- André Taylor: One of America's "Top 10 Business Coaches", thought leader, entrepreneur, and best selling author of "You Can Still Win"
Want to speak with us at EHBC? Stop by out booth #628 or schedule a time with us.